An Advocate works to best interest of the client in all matters. It is close to a fiduciary relationship. In all matters you should seek an advocacy based relationship for your professional consulting needs. Our service introduces you to the best professionals to fulfill your needs.
The Focus and value of protecting investors from being victimized:
- Learn the 3 Psychological Triggers that are used to manipulate victims
- Inoculate Investors from Scams and Predatory sales techniques
- Insulate investors from potential victimization and loss if fund
- Investor protection
- Transparent Due Diligence service for members
An Advocate can provide the following expertise:
- Identify scams, and predatory sales gimmicks
- Introduce key professional network
- Gain full transparency and understanding of your specific situation
- Represent you to the level of fiduciary accountability
An Advocate has no internal bias or conflict of interest as they simply represent the client in all dealings.
To determine how to find an advocate:
Call Today : Karen Schilling 321 947 3220